Saturday 10 December 2011

SOME IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR “HR”INTERVIEW........AMIT YADAV.(www.amityadaviet.blogspot.com)


   SOME  IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR “HR”INTERVIEW
QUESTION NO.1:-TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF
Good morning sir/madam,
Firstly i would like to thanks and its my pleasure to introduce about myself.
My name is AMIT YADAV. I have completed my B.E. Electronics & Instrumentation  Engg in Institute of Engineering & Technology khandari Agra with aggregate of 72% and I did my schooling in my hometown  and I secured 70% in Intemediate  & 63% in high school.
Regarding my family we are five member including me. I hail from middle class family. My father is a employee. My mother is house maker and I have two sibling. My younger sister and brother both are doing their schooling.
About my strength
My strength is hard working & positive attitude.
I believe in myself.
I am a person who learns from failures.
Can adjust to any kind of environment.

My weakness is I am too emotional towards my family.
Apart from my studied my interest lies in playing Cricket, and surfing net.
My short term goal is to get placed in reputed company like yours and enhance my skills.
My long term goal would be reaching the higher position in your company.
I am here as fresher to give my best to your organization.
That's all about me, thank you sir.
QUESTION NO.2:- WHY SHOULD I HIRED YOU.
Am a self motivated person and a quick learner. Am looking for an oppurtunity to prove myself. A reputed company like yours will require people who can can prove their potential. By proving myself I will add credit to my profile as well as for this company. Since am a fresher I can easily update myself with whatever the company expects out of me. I have the confidence that I can bridge the demand supply gap between the expectations of the employees and the employers.
QUESTION NO.3:- WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
About my strength
My strength is hard working & positive attitude.
I believe in myself.
I am a person who learns from failures.
Can adjust to any kind of environment.

My weakness is I am too emotional towards my family.

QUESTION NO.4:- Why do you want to work at our company

As a fresher every one has a dream to work in a reputed company like yours where he or she can utilise his or her knowledge for the growth of the comapny and his or her skills and gain experience. And I m not the exception:).
 QUESTION NO.5:-What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
Confident
- Over-Confident

+ When your attitude matches your ability is confidence.
- When your attitude crosses your ability is over confidence.

+ Attitude and ability of a person is equally proportional
- Attitude and ability of a person is inversely proportional

+ Behaving like a innocent but genius actually.
- Behaving like a genius but innocent actually.

+ Finding the possibilities in a difficulty.
- Finding the difficulties in a opportunity.

+ Concentrating the process (90%) and the result (10%)
- Concentrating the process (10%) and the result (90%)

+ Attitude of a person will not be changed by Successes and failures.
- Attitude of a person is being sensitive to successes and failures.

+ Liking to be an important-invisible-part of team to achieve a goal
- Liking to be an usual-gimmick-kinda-part of team to achieve a goal

+ Doing a lot but speaking less
- Speaking a lot but doing nothing

+ Working hard to buy a bicycle
- Buying lottery ticket to own a car

+ Reading a quote and trying to realize it
- Reading a quote and believing it without trying to realize it.

+ I hope the above points will help at-least anyone of you.
- I hope the above points will help every-one of you.

+ I (Firt-person-sigular "I" - It should be always written in block letters only)
- i (It is showing your careless attitude).

+ Thanks (While composing mail write your thanks in title case like "Thanks").
- THANKS (If you write in block letters it means that it is just for formality).

QUESTION NO.6:- What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
Hard work -- Less application of brain with high physical effort.

Smart work -- Full application of brain with less physical effort.

Both this way work can be done choice should be yours
.
QUESTION NO.7-  CANYOU WORK UNDER PRESSURE?
Yes why not, this is only what we learn in whole engineering life, and really i could say working under pressure explodes our hidden talent from within , you work more fast and efficiently at that time.
QUESTION NO.8:-- WHAT IS YOUR GOAL?
My short term goal is to get placed in reputed company like yours and enhance my skills.
My long term goal would be reaching the higher position in your company.

QUESTION NO.9:-WHAT MOTIVATE YOU TO DO GOOD  JOB?
The dreams in the eyes of my parents to see me at the top, motivates me to do a good job.
QUESTION NO.9:-WHAT MAKES YOU ANGRY?
I don't lose my temper very often and I would always like to maintain my equanimity. But I experience a bit of anger whenever I come across people who slander. At the same time I think of the best way to get out of it-- i.e. to simply stay away from such kinda people.
 QUESTION NO.11:-- Give me an example of your creativity.
I made a creative logo for my online movie ticket booking website named as sound and Stage entertainment where I wrote the three letters SSE in a very different style with a director's chair and film reel located on the right using Adobe Photoshop.. I have made creative animations using adobe flash such a birds flying and some different scenery
 QUESTION NO.12:-- What are your career options right now?
I want to be placed in reputed company like yours which can provide me global platform.
QUESTION NO.13:-. What are your outside interests?
My outside interests are playing cricket and internet surfing watching news.
QUESTION NO.14:-. If you won $10 million lottery, would you still work?
$10 million lottery gives me money only, it doesn't improves my knowledge which is useless. Where as my job improves my knowledge and gives more satisfaction.


                           ****************************
                             AMIT     YADAV
                               www.amityadaviet.blogspot.com
                                 amit.dreams06@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment